Monday, January 12, 2009

4th day of being a night widow

So day or rather night #4...so I guess it will be okay..eventually.... but I really am not sure I am getting anywhere. I feel as tho I am getting less done. Things are so different. I actually cook breakfast and then dinner in almost the middle of the day. I find I am getting bored easily. So far Clay hasn't slept much later than I normally do. I know that once he gets on a regular shift and I do the same it will all be good.

My little buddy Caeden came over and spent the afternoon and evening with me. He kept asking where Popa was...he just doesn't understand the concept that Popa works at night now. He kept telling me no he wasn't at work. Chewy is also extremely confused about all of this too. Poor guy!

McGee is doing pretty good on the potty training issue. Thank goodness! He and Ms Kitty get along great...they run and play fight. At least I assume it is play since Ms Kitty hasn't brought out the claws yet. Its funny to watch her slap him around. Tomorrow McGee gets to go back to the vet and Chewy goes with him. Then in a couple of weeks Ms Kitty goes. These animals can get rather expensive! Ahh but they are so worth it.

We put up dark curtains in the bedroom today hoping that Clay will be able to sleep past 8:30. I hate it cause the bedroom is so dark...of course that was the idea...but I hate dark..unless its supposed to be dark...or its rainy..or I am overly depressed. But it really doesn't look bad..except the curtains are wrinkled. I may have to set the alarm in order to get up at a decent time tho. I may sleep as late as Clay..LOL if I did I guess I wouldn't have to worry about sleeping pills. Just sleep all day and stay up all night. Nah...I'd rather not. I reckon the puppies will make sure I get up early enough.

Alrighty then I guess I am thru for now. I took a really cute pic of Caeden & Clay so he could add another picture to his desk. Will post it tomorrow since it is on the other computer. Need to put pics on external hard drive..but even if I had it is in the other room.

No comments:

Post a Comment