Saturday, January 10, 2009

Night two!


Ok here we are, night two of the new night job..for hubby not me....I suppose I will get used to it but to be honest I'm not sure right now...I mean two nights in a row...he didn't get home until almost 5 this morning. Amazingly I woke up when he got in bed. Things are just so different. Tonight I was so blah...stayed up later than usual last night....so I am in bed right now..be asleep soon. Chris came over and went over Clay's computer. It wasn't running right. It seems to be doing better but who knows. I went to Wal Mart with DJ and the girls this morning. I had to pick up a few things for Clay and exchange the ink I got that was wrong!! Grr that makes me mad..I mean I knew when I picked it up it was the wrong one. But got the right one today plus a hundred 4x6 photo sheets for like $3.00 more than just the ink. I like good deals! I also picked up a frame so I could send a pic of us with him to work..to put on his desk :) Off to lala land...

No comments:

Post a Comment