Thursday, January 22, 2009


I have so totally messed up! My head has been so stuffed up and I have felt so bad. We had the shower for Ashley and it was such fun. Clay really did take over 350 pictures of everyone. His camera is too cool. So we went to the hospital the next day to await the birth of our 8th grandson, 14th grandchild. Nikolas Cole 6lbs 3oz 20ins long. Good looking young man...looks like his Dad at this point. Oh and guess who took the pic..right...me!!


So now I am planning another shower for Jeannene & Brandon for granddaughter #7....the boys are in the lead..but then thats the story in this family!


Kevin will be home real soon...Yah!! Ok as Clay is so fond of reminding me..he will not be "home" as in home with his wife and girls but "home" as in the good ole USofA!! We will take what we can get, Okay?

1 comment: