Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Last night of first set



Here is the pic of Caeden & Popa I took yesterday, or was it the day before? Hmmm all the days kinda blend in when I am here without Clay. It just seems so weird. I have been a bit depressed, not wanting to do anything or see anybody. But I am sure it is something I will get over..Its just the idea of change. I don't do change very well. Clay seems to be happy in his new job and is all excited about everything...even writing reports. ?? I'm sure that will change..the report thing that is. I really think he is going to like this job. Tonight is the last night of his first set so we will see what happens tomorrow night. LOL

DJ came over tonight and brought Chinese!! Yay..I am the only one around here that likes it so when we get a chance we chow down. I love vegetable lomain...yum!

Tomorrow I have to go pick out a cake for Ashley's baby shower. I just hope Ashley gets to be there. She is supposed to be induced on the 18, that is the day after the shower. I really am surprised she has gone this long.

K so I am gonna go get a book and chill for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment