Thursday, January 8, 2009

All the new in the new year!

Now this is gonna be just like my journal I keep...you know the kind that you use an ink pen on and hope no one looks at it since you have things in it you really would rather people didn't see. LOL Not really..I mean I don't detail the sex life or getting angry at some people or my secret affair...hehe but anyway I don't write in it everyday and I doubt this will get done either...but I wanted to share some of the new stuff happening this year. First off, the most new and exciting is my husband starts a new job tomorrow as a Crime Scene Investigator. Actually he is in training, and I doubt there isn't too much he doesn't know. But whether he realizes it or not he loves to learn and this will be good for him. He has been on the streets for nearly 20 years...as of September 1989 so I think he is ready for something new...especially since he plans on staying another 16 or so. So new job for him...new life for me.

Next KEVIN COMES HOME SOON!! We are so looking forward to this and I know he is. He still has a year or so in the army and will be at Ft Hood, Texas during the duration but in the meantime he is on American soil and we can see him often. I know my daughter and his girls are so excited..so the new year gets off to a good start..

Along with those new things we also have two new grand babies coming at the end of January and the middle of February...such a joy...Nikolas Cole will be here around the 23rd if not before and Elizabeth Nicole (or it might be Eva Nicole) will be here around the 15th of February. Lots of things happening already this new year...so much better than last new year...I mean we had babies then too but before they came along, I had to spend New Years Eve in the ER and was in the hospital later on that same month. So this year yeah we got some good stuff going on!!!

So today I have no company, no husband and no pets...WOW..that is an unusual occurrence in this house. LOL There is always something going on around here. Now if I really could get serious about losing some weight. I would settle for a size 12, which wouldn't take much...Its not really far from a size 9 that I wore for the most of my life. Pure laziness I think. Hmmm..what was that? Ahhh Ha..I forgot about Ms Kitty!! She is here somewhere but she is not always vying for my attention. Have a great day all!!

1 comment:

  1. you put that he's been on the streets since 2009...silly lady.

    ReplyDelete