Friday, January 9, 2009

Here we go


Well this is it..the beginning of a new life. Hubby went to his new job tonight. I am used to being alone on Friday nights since he usually goes and plays poker....but we will see how the rest of the week plays out. I took a pic but am too lazy to get up and get the stuff I need to download it. He has called me three times. I don't plan on staying up until he gets home...well its possible that I might sometimes but as a rule no. I want to keep my schedule the same as I possible can..I do have to watch one grandchild in the afternoon..sometimes two.. Sure don't want to be too tired to do that. Plus I would like to be awake enough when he gets up to at least cook for him. If I get up same time he does won't be happening..well this boring movie is just about over. It has had some moments..but not many...the best one was when Sam Elliot showed up..whoo hooo!! Oh well..off to bed..probably..Thank goodness for editing...I can put my pic in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment